3.28.2009

Feathers

Salut!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



shirt- Forever 21, skirt- a friend gave it to me, shoes- Aldo, cuff- DIY studs




I'm sitting in the airport in Illinois...its 35 degrees and raining and there's supposed to be 5 inches of snow tomorrow. Only in the Midwest when it's basically April would there be snow, right?? I am missing the 80 degree weather from home. So, in attempt to hold on a little longer to the sunny days, I decided to put up a few pics from my last day at home.






s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

4 comments:

  1. i love the whole rock look, especially the print of your tops and the shoe. lovely on you.

    have a great day!, visit me, ill give you lots of sunshine. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love that top! feathers rule!!!
    just found out your blog, it's totally RAD i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee that feather top!!! Loving your blog girl!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfits and blog is great.

    Would love it if you could check mine out too. x x

    http://ucameoutofastrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete