8.19.2009

part 1

Salut!



Since summer is slowly winding down and transitioning into the cooler days and nights of fall, I have begun searching for the perfect pair of boots. Of course I would die for any designer pair, such as Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Yves Saint Laurent, Emma Cook, Chloe, Acne, Alexander Wang, the list goes on and on but since I am a poor college student all those are out of my range. So, I decided to find cheaper versions of some of my favorite fall looks. Today I found a few pairs emulating those of Burberry, Alexander Mcqueen, and Martin Margiela.



Photobucket





s



"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~Coco Chanel

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, did not know those steven madden boots even existed. i'm gonna have to work on obtaining those asap.

    ReplyDelete