6.20.2009

Summer Lovin'

Salut!



Lately I've really been wanting to experiment with taking pictures, which is why most of the photos include just sof. I guess you can say that I am enjoying more of the "behind the scene" work as of right now. We decided to incorporate more graphic color, seeing as we have been using more desert scenery, with the drastic, green grass backdrop. The dogs were playing around outside and decided they wanted to take part in the pictures. They definately added a demension of liveliness and kept us entertained! Below is a collage I created of images that inspired me. I found the clothing, photographs and captured moments (simple, yet intriguing) to perfectly exude the essence of life in the city. All together I felt the collage caught an element of 90's grunge and one of sof's and my favorite designers, Alexander Wang. I love his high fashion designs that give off an effortless, chic and edgy style; a modern twist on the casual classics. Click HERE to hear more about his design philosophy, his own inspiration and how he, himself, got into fashion.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



fedora - Urban Outfitters, shirt, necklace and bracelets- Forever 21, jeans- Target, shoes- Steve Madden, clutch- Italy



Photobucket



sof & em




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~Coco Chanel

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous photo shoot-the lighting is grand!!! as well as those jeans, love the look of the tie dye.


    great inspiration collage! I am wearing black and white right now and totally dig what you have going..

    jess s//

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, wow-we just commented on each others blog at the SAME TIME!

    crazyness.

    ReplyDelete