6.03.2009

It's Been Awhile

Salut!





I know I haven't updated recently...I've been busy with summer school and to be honest my outfits haven't been very blog worthy. My days have been consisting mostly of class, the gym and the pool. Besides that, I have been focusing on some DIY projects! I have been working on some pieces inspired by Wang, Balmain, and Ungaro as seen on Rumi's blog here. The first pic is of a casual outfit I wore the other day and the rest are the final products of my DIY projects. I have been messing around with photoshop and the coloring of the pics, as well as Polaroid, so I thought it would be fun to post the pictures as Polaroids.



Photobucket


shirt- Hanes DIY, shorts- DIY, belt- Hot Topic, shoes- Minnetonka




DIY Projects




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket









s



"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment