5.08.2009

Green Doors, French Pastries, and Rainy Days

Salut!






Photobucket
shirt- Buffalo Exchange, tank and hat- Forever 21, shoes- Target, purse- Vintage





I know I just wore this same plaid shirt in one of my other recent posts, but I love it...its so easy to throw over a tank top, especially on a rainy day like today. This morning my boyfriend and I went to this amazing quaint French Bakery...it was delicious! I meant to take pics of what we ordered, but I was too focused on indulging that I forgot...oops..guess that will be my excuse to go back again. We saw this green door and thought it'd be a perfect photo op.





s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment