5.28.2009

Let the sunshine in...

Salut!



I have FINALLY had the time to shift my focus off of schoolwork and onto blogging, seeing that it is summertime now! My birthday was last month and with that came an exciting, new pair of sky-high heels. Even though the extra 5 inches make me well-over six feet, there's nothing stopping me from donning these new obsession-clad shoes whenever possible. Before calling it a day yesterday after returning from job hunting and endless errands, the glow of the setting sun called for a perfect mini photo session - well, more like begging my brother to snap a few pictures before the sun became hidden by the bushes and trees. You've got to love that arizona sunshine... It's good to be back home, but I'm definately missing Austin. However, all this free time and lack of art projects has ignited the urge to experiment with DIY projects. My sister and I have been pulling inspiration from other designers' works to create more affordable, yet fashionable DIY pieces. Can't wait to see how they turn out! Below are pictures from yesterday's outfit.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



e



"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment