5.10.2009

Model as Muse/Inspiration

Salut!





PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
photos from google, knighttcat and natashassoiree







Thought it was never going to end?? I know this post is just a huge random compilation of pictures, but I just loved them all so I thought I should make one big post. The first few are from the Met Gala, there were so many outfits, but these were just a few favorites. The rest of the pictures are from a bunch of different websites, and mostly consist of Erin Wasson and Tallulah Morton..who is my new style crush! Hope you enjoyed.




s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment