5.12.2009

Un Pique-nique

Salut!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

shirt and sunglasses- Forever 21, shorts-Levi's, shoes- Doc Martens




Today was the most perfect day- sunny, clear skies and a little breezy, so my boyfriend and I decided to go on a picnic. We went over to this grassy field right by a small pond. We had had an early dinner..before one of my finals and then snapped some quick pics. The Doc Martens just came in the mail today; I got them off of Amazon for $47!! I have been looking for some floral ones for a quite awhile, and I was very excited to find such a deal on this pair. I know the second pic looks almost identical to a couple photos from previous posts, but I just love the feathers on the back of the shirt and can't deny the opportunity to take more pictures of it. Hopefully the weather continues to stay nice, so I can enjoy some more time outside.










s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

6 comments:

  1. i am incredibly jealous of your docs. i've been looking for floral ones for like two months now and i can't ever find a pair under $100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lady, fantastic outfit! && blog!

    jess s//

    ps--totally following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love those doc martens! much more feminine than the classic round toes. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! you look great
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the outfit- The background is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top and the docs! Great outfit! Anddd I love picnics!!
    x

    ReplyDelete