2.10.2009

1970

Salut!




Photobucket

Photobucket



blazer- Forever21 (on sale for $10!), shirt- Urban Outfitters, shorts- Wet Seal, boots- Chinese Laundry, necklace- Forever 21, bracelets- found them lying around my house



Today was even more beautiful than yesterday..I was so excited! This warm weather I'm sure is just a tease..with the Midwest you never know..it'll probably be back down to 30 degrees tomorrow. I titled this post 1970 because today when I was walking to class, some man stopped me and told me I looked like I was from the '70's. I'm not sure if I really agree with him....but I thought it was pretty funny. These pictures were quickly taken in between classes by my very funny boyfriend/photographer. He said something that made me laugh and caught it in action...he thought it was cute so I decided to put it up...




s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment