2.13.2009

Super Size Me

Salut!



While taking some time out of my day to flip through the Nylon magazine that I had purchased weeks ago, I came upon this brand that specializes in giant-sized rings based on patterns and elements found in nature. After going to their website and seeing their collection, I was in love! I have been dying to find a large scale gold or silver ring and I think these might be the ones. They're beautifully crafted, and better yet, economically friendly. Using recycled metals and factories that don't release pollutants, as well as donating 10% of every purchase to Petra's Happy Hearts Fund, they definitely have taken the time to put thought and care into their line. Their organic shapes and attention-grabbing size make them even more coveted. How much more fashion-forward can you get? So, as my Obsession du Jour, be sure to check out October Anniversary's website!



p.s. - I know it has been a while since I myself have posted pictures of my outfits, however it's hard to do when your camera is lost. Luckily though, I just found it stashed away in my pile of purses and am in search of someone to take pics in the near future. Hopefully all goes well!



e



Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment