2.25.2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

Salut!




Since I have not had much time to take/post any outfit pictures, I decided to do a quick post of some of my favorite pairs of shoes that I own.




Photobucket
from left to right: first two- Steve Madden, Target, Forever 21, Jessica Simpson, BCBG

Photobucket


Photobucket
from left to right: Chinese Laundry, BCBG, Frye, Steve Madden, Target, boutique store, Vans


Photobucket
My boyfriend got me these for Christmas last year! They are custom made vans..his friend makes these..each design is different.

Photobucket
the detailing on the BCBG boots


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I am dying to add these to my collection...I am in love! They are from Free People





s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment