2.21.2009

Hockey and Heels

Salut!




So, last night my friends and I decided to go to the Illini hockey game..it was our first one! It was very exciting..they won!! I decided to wear jean shorts with tights and my gold heeled ankle boots...well let me just say..I got some crazy looks! But, hey I wasn't going sacrifice my style just because we were going to a sporting event! Here are some pics...they're pretty funny/silly. Some are candid..me "hive fiving" over the game..others are me posing with the peace sign..of course.




Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket




blazer- Forever 21, shirt- American Eagle (borrowed from a friend), shorts- thrift store DIY, tights- Forever21, shoes- BCBG, necklace- Forlove 21




s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

2 comments:

  1. coooool blog :-D
    love your stuff
    see ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your necklace! i am a sad sad example of an illini sports fan but i've always heard that the hockey games were fun!

    ReplyDelete