4.27.2009

Imitation

Salut!




Photobucket

blazer- Forever 21, shirt- Hanes, pants- Hot Topic, shoes- Sam Edelman, necklaces- Forever 21




Sorry for the lack of posts recently...I've been extremely busy and kinda feeling uninspired lately...I think it's because it has been very rainy here and with the school year coming to an end, I have so many tests, papers, and projects. But, I am going to try every once in a while to take a designer look and find imitation pieces for a much cheaper price! Here is the Balmain one I made.



Photobucket
the real thing




Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Photographer,Photographer,Photographer



Now you can look like you are wearing clothes straight off the runway, but for under $200! I know that the Balmain military look is all the craze right now, so I decided to piece together an "imitation" outfit for those of us who cannot afford the real thing! All the items are available online or in the stores.



s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

1 comment:

  1. sof! i have that vest!! it's the one i was telling you about!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete