4.08.2009

Blue Skies and Blue Shirts

Salut!







Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
shirt- Walmart DIY, skirt and tights- Forever21, boots Steve Madden,
sunglasses- Urban Outfitters





Today was a beautiful day..blue skies and sunny...I was inspired by the azure color of the sky and wore my jean shirt. I just got the sunglasses today because I broke my favorite pair...I'm still deciding if I like the "round look", but I know it's all the craze right now so I decided to give it a try. I'm always looking for cool places to take pics and today my boyfriend and I stumbled upon this outdoor "amphitheater-like" area located on one of our school buildings...when we climbed the rows to the top, it lead to the roof. We thought that the interesting architecture of the building combined with the horizon made an alluring backdrop.










s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment