4.09.2009

Self Timer

Salut!




Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

blazer and necklaces- Forever21, shirt- boutique, shorts- thrifted DIY, headband- Charlotte Russe, shoes- Aldo






Today I didn't have time to take pics outside...so I had to do the self timer inside..sorry for the quality of these photos! It's really hard to take a good full body shot with the self timer..but I really wanted to try and get the shoes in there. Here are some better pictures of them. I really wish my headband had feathers on it like Erin Wasson's in this photo. Maybe my next DIY project?




s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

1 comment: