4.15.2009

Camo and Feathers

Salut!




PhotobucketPhotobucket
shirt- Forever 21, pants- Da-Nang





Today started off as a very hectic day..I was late for class, lost my keys but my roommate found them...I had my pants rolled to emulate the boyfriend jean, but they kept falling down, and I didn't have much time to take many pics...let's just say it isn't my day. Hopefully things are slowing down a little and will get better...it's supposed to warm up later this week and my mom is visiting this weekend-two things I am really looking forward to!






s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”~Coco Chanel

1 comment:

  1. I love your feather shirt!! So pretty.. and I love that erin wasson editorial from ID in your below post.. its one of my all time favs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete