1.20.2009

Back at School: Cold Weather and New Shoes

Salut!




So, I'm back at school in Champaign...and I must say that I'm a little depressed about it. I miss the cloudless, warm days in Arizona...not to mention that a high of 18 degrees makes it a little harder getting dressed in the morning. But, when I arrived at school I did have a package waiting with a pair of BCBG peep toe booties! They are my absolute obsession...they are sooo comfortable even though they have an over 4" heel! They were also surprisingly very good in the snow and ice...who knew? Here are some pics.




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



And I would have to say that my obsession du jour is men's over sized button down dress shirts...before I left home I took a few of my brother's that were a little too small for him and I cannot stop wearing them! I wore a plain white one last night and a plaid flannel one today...they are very versatile...can be easily dressed up or just casual.. as well as a good way to keep warm!



s




"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."~Coco Chanel