1.16.2009

Spring Cleaning

Salut!



Here are some pics of us ready for a night on the town...well really just dinner with some family that was in town..haha



Photobucket


Testing out the new camera phone!



PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket



shirt - Hanes v-neck, vest - Charlotte Russe, leggings - Target, leg warmers - Bloomingdale's, boots - American Eagle, necklace - Forlove 21, ring - Charlotte Russe



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket


shirt - Wish, skirt - SoHo, belt - Rampage, necklace - Forlove 21, shoes - Jeffrey Campbell


Obsession du jour: The American Apparel cirlce scarf. It is a great accessory during these winter months. It's very cozy, comes in a range of colors, and you can wear it in a variety of different ways! Were obsessing over how much use you can get out of just a single scarf...and the price isn't too bad either! So, take advantage of this functional scarf and try to stay warm!


Photobucket



While rummaging through the mess of my room, in an attempt to at least partly clean out my drawers, I found what I like to call "my scrapbook for fashion." I had created these collages with ripped out magazine images from earlier this fall. They reflect the trends, ideas, and design aspects that seemed to grasp my attention and, once again, ignite my love for artistic creations. Whenever I look at these images, I am reminded of my hope to one day take part in the world of fashion. Below are some of my favorite images from the scrapbook. e.



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~Coco Chanel





sof&em