1.22.2009

Winter Blues

Salut!




After being in the cold weather for about a week now, I realized I'm in need of some more winter clothes and accessories. Here some of the great options I found...they are all from Free People.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



~I love these tights...I'm picturing them with just about anything...from a dress, skirt, to even shorts.
~This sweater would be a great winter staple...its neutral color would go with anything, but the studs give it a twist.
~The headband is useful in more ways than one...a headband as well as a much "trendier" take on ear warmers.
~I really like how these warmers are perfect for your legs and your arms...just depends on your mood for the day.
~These leather pants can be a little more versailte than the leather leggings.



"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."~Coco Chanel



s